Monday 10 May 2010

The Merrier, the Better.....

...don't you think?
well, apparently they call May the Merry Month....and to me it couldn't be better than the arrival of summer, warm weather and...well,even if one lives in England the prospect is there :)
And for this month Karen has such beautiful kit, great deal in $$$ too...here is my CT work for a bit of inspiration, but the kit is so complete, you wanna go to her blog and see not only what the rest of the CT girls have done, but also the kit preview and then head of to the stores to buy....great deal indeed ...because as if the kit wasn't full of wonderful stuff, she is giving away an alpha (apart from the included in the kit) and a QP...trust me, not a deal to be missed...
To get there just click HERE


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there dear friend... sorry I haven't been around as much - I'm busy-busy-busy... but on this Sunday evening, with a blackbird singing on the roof, I thought to take a minute and stop by. LOVE the layout of your daughter (say hi to her) and the journaling sounds like a poem, beautiful!!!!! Hope you are doing well????