Thursday 3 June 2010

All is Smooth & we are Sailing!!!!!!!

Hello wonderful people...
I have lots to tell, countless LOs to post, but as Karen's new kit was just released today, I'm gonna leave the rest for later, here is what I made for our CT:

kit ca be found HERE at DigiScrapsDriveIn
and also HERE at DigitalDesignDen


The freebies will be posted in Karen's blog, SnickerdoodleDesignsByKaren tonight, so be sure you will check tomorrow!
My health isn't getting any better, but I'm on the case, in case you are wondering why I haven't been around your blogs or write emails or..well, you know....
Thanks so much for looking, leave us a little Love here if you are passing by, is always nice to see it written down, apart from the hit count :)

3 comments:

miruspeg said...

Just coming over to leave heaps of love and light dear one.
Beautiful designs as always.
Your talent is amazing.
Big hugs
Peggy xxx

Michelle said...

Heyya Shweethaht! (Bogart impression, best I can do typing it, ha ha!)
So what's new missy? I see you haven't posted again, yet neither have I...glass houses and all that stuff =)
I sure hope that today is being good to you. I got your email and have yet to respond, I'd be late to my own funeral if I could. Maybe I'll leave that in my last will and testament for consistency. As you can see, I have nothing intelligent to say. You were in my thoughts, so I hopped over here to say hello and wish you a beautiful day hun.
soft hugs,
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh my... beautiful work again my dear!!! And I'm hopping over to look at the freebies right now, thanks for the link and have a fabulous weekend!