Tuesday 1 March 2011

Moving On...

Hey
I havent written for months, I know, and having abandoned that, amongst other things, is one of my latest itchs...so I will try keep some reciord as I used to. For many reasons, main being that my life now revolves around digital scrapbooking, I'm moving the blog to my other one here (as I could never access my WordPress for some strange reason) The blog is the one I used to blog in Portuguese, but as my brain is getting totally mushed lately, and I haven't even been able to write in English, and most *my people* now speak English...well, here is where you will find us from now on:

Scrappin La Vida Loca

hope to see you there ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog sounds cool and amazing. I think you’re an intelligent person. Hope to read more of your fabulous blogs. Big thanks and Keep posting fantastic blogs.


Philippines property