Friday 17 September 2010

Would you like some freebies?

...I thought so....well...
keep an eye, stay tune, come back tomorrow for a freebie of mine and lots more at the Blog Train from andCreative Sweeties Team the Wonderfully Sweet Guests.
SweetDigiScraps by Liz's girls (myself included) got to work for some freebie galore which you will be able to enjoy tomorrow (18/09/2010)
I have seen what these girls have in store...and, trust me, you wont want to miss it!!!
I ll give you a sample by showing you some of the LOs I made with kits created by Liz that were used to make the freebies...so, come back tomorrow to jump in the wagon!!!!
Secret Crush, SweetDigiScraps by Liz

Precious, SweetDigiScraps by Liz

Silbling Love, SweetDigiScraps by Liz

Thrifty, SweetDigiScraps by Liz

Get Your Eyes Checked, SweetDigiScraps by Liz

see you tomorrow then!
:)

No comments: