Wednesday 3 February 2010

Is not for nothing....

...that they call her Rosemarie Pixel.
She jokes as to have been downloaded instead of born...and I can vouch for that.
This girl is not only a great source of knowledge, but also one of these wonderful people within the scrapbooking world who give, teach, and even spare time to listen to us, furthermore, sort out our technological problems.

She was as good as to taking time of her busy schedule ( a mum of 3 boys!!! a wife, a designer, amongst other daily tasks) to make my blogs backgrounds possible, so, Thank you, Rosemarie. You are a star.
You can go have a look at her site, Pixel Scrapbooking, to collect some freebies that are available for all there, or even sign up for her newsletter and get access to even more freebies to which only friends have permissions.
Here is a page I made with one of the kits he gave us a while ago

and now I'm going to go sleep (at 21:40, that s a new one for me!) as my eyes are closing and tomorrow is GCSE's options day for my daughter,,,,

1 comment:

Roban said...

I adore your background and the page you made for Sarita's summer haircut. You are so talented, and the digi-design elements you use are pulling me back in. I hope to find time - sometime - in the future to play again. Right now, it's grading, grading, and grading!