Saturday 27 February 2010

Birthday Week3: a bit more scrapping

Ok, so, here are the last LOs for Sarita's birthday week, which was a great one...
14 (fourteen!) years old....wow is all I can say.
I have been trying to get some inspiration with templates, this first LO I made with PNGs of a freebie template from Sweet Digiscraps by Liz , whom, I have just realized in googling her (I found her through DigiFree) she is a designer at GottaPixel...
I did not follow her template though, this is me moving pieces around...(mainly because I only downloaded the PNGs...I'm not very good at understanding how to make the psd work in my program, and I'm hopeless at scrapping in PSE :(
I love this though...and the photos are great, even if I go into a bit of an ego trip here...



the 4 following ones are with Moi's kit Happy Birthday, she is one of my very favorite designers @ Digital Crea France, from whom I keep coming back again and again to buy kits.
Good thing is that DC has often their 1 Euro sales...
The photo cuts were done with shapes by Michelle McCoy or Wolvsie35 for those know know her from ScrapbookMax, I stuck them through my stencils in DSA and got the masks...
Michelle has always the most beautiful freebies and a wonderful forum with lots of challenges for the ones who like to enter, CraftyScraps, Michelle site & forums is scrapping heaven, be sure you pop in, she is an amazing lady too...









Next comes Chriscrap, another of my very favorite designers, same thing: have bought probably all her kits up till now!
this one was done with Dreams or Reality kit of hers



Big Big Love by Chriscrap



Crazy Day, Chriscrap. I couldn't find the link to this one, shame...love it



A Day, a Story kit by Choubinette (on sale now for 1 Euro @ Digital Crea Fr)
Glow by Chouk77 from the freebie kit Enchanted World which is available now , same store.



Birthday Bliss by JulieMarieDesigns,
Alpha by Pouyou, Bohemian Girl kit.
Stiches I made with one of the embroidery DSA brushes.



and this is it for today...
We went out yesterday afternoon to the Wellcome Collection to see the Identity exhibition, so I will post on that when I have recovered my energies.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

Your layouts always make me smile and I must say you are doing something that I have never been able to learn how to use. If it isn't on scrapblog, I can't do it (let's just say I don't have the time or inclination.) That is why enjoy seeing what you do.

Best Kept Memories said...

Mrs Peel, I see you at SBM and I am a CT for Michelle. Love looking at your blog. I saw your birthday pictures and wondered if you have gone to the Birthday R US blogtrain that Michelle and I are on this month it just launched last week I think. :) Hey if you want some tutorials on PSE it is paid but only $5.50US a month at Hummie's World. I use that and SBM. Take care...love your work. Visit my blog if you have a chance. www.dinaskeptmemories.blogspot.com Thanks, Dina

Michelle said...

Pixy...You do such wonderful pages!!! Your blog looks awesome...Love the colors...and thanks for mentioning me..((HUGS))
Michelle (Wolvsie)