Wednesday 20 January 2010

Early Valentine

Well, mainly because I can but, really? because I just got the most amazing kit from Katie Castillo together with SnickerdoodleDesigns WordArt, the most amazing pink thing you can imagine, and couldn't wait to make something with it.

So here is the result, these done in DSA by Serif





is a bit weird to make Valentine cards when you have no Valentine (or no intention to have one for the time being LOL)
but as you can see, Karen (of SnickerdoodleDesigns) has created a beautiful word art for a daughter, one feels she is creating directly for us! Cpuldn't wait to make something with this kit, I also made some LOs with ScrapbookMax, but as my sleeping patterns have been a bit mixed and we have had visitors non stop, I'll be posting those later.

My general health is still a constant fight, but then again, when has life not been one (fight) to us?
I haven't been much motivated to write but I can feel some updating coming...
For now, just head of to the girl's blogs and get your freebies, they are well worth it!

No comments: