Wednesday 27 January 2010

Valentines sale(kits under £1!!), discount coupons & freebies

Well, it seems I spoke a bit too soon when I said my sleeping patterns were getting better: all sleep I got in the past 48 hours is just a couple...and when I thought tiredness would win..well, I know a lot of you out there know what I'm talking about.

Remember the Love is All We Need kit form Karen @ SnickerddodleDesigns(byHer!), well, I fell in love so much with it, that I got on making cards for my friends...here is some of what I made..




Like it? want some? well, you can just go get a lot of material made by these two extremely talented girls, Karen,of SnickerdoodleDesignsByKaren author of the kit used above and most of my latest creations, and Katie, of JustSoScrappy are having a sale to celebrate the opening of their new store: JustSoScrappyToo

Following Katie (JustSoScrappy's) line of prices, everything in the store is U$1.50, plus so many freebies you will have to make time to download. There are brag books , tags kits...and, just because they are soooooo nice, they are giving you guys even more discount....(if you are in the UK...this means well under a quid!!!) So, I would say go shopping!!!!
The girls have generated a *Get to Know Me* coupon, which will give you a further 25% in your total shopping...an unmissable bargain, me thinks!
Here are the coupon's codes (which you will be entering before total checkout
For SnickerDoodleDesignsByKaren: SDD_25
For JustSoScrappy: JSS25
Note that these are to use at JustSoScrappyToo
Just enter the coupon before your final checkout...and don't forget to grab the freebies , amazing stuff!!!!
Now, I'm seriously gonna try sleep...

No comments: